Updated September 9, 2018
City of Boise: Planning and Zoning
Monday, September 17, 2018, at 6:00p.m.
Maryanne Jordan City Council Chambers
City Hall 3rd floor
Planning and Zoning Hearing--Re: PUD18-00030
6313 W. Castle Drive
Application for subdivision of 6 single family units at 6313 W. Castle Drive.
ACHD: State Street/VMP/36th Street Intersection
Traffic Pattern for 36th and Veterans Memorial
Starting September 13th, Veterans Memorial and 36th will be placed in a new traffic pattern to accommodate utility work in the southwest corner near Starbucks. This work is expected to last about a month. Here is a breakdown of the new traffic pattern:
- There will be two lanes in each direction on State (as it has been)
- There will be one southbound lane on Veterans Memorial
- Two northbound left turn lanes from Veterans Memorial to State
- One northbound through lane on Veterans Memorial
- One designated right turn lane onto State Street from Veterans Memorial
- One northbound lane on 36th
- One southbound lane on 36th
- One left turn lane from 36th to State
- One dedicated right turn lane from 36th to State
Chelsea Holt, Business and Community Relations Coordinator, phone:208.387.6147
Kadee Porter, Construction Coordinator, phone: 208.387.6290
This project is anticipated to complete October 2018.
Collister Neighborhood Association